- I graduated from Rhode Island College with a BA is in English
- I am currently working on finishing up my graduate courses to earn my MAT English
- This is my 12th year teaching 8th grade ELA at Somerset Middle School
Why am I teacher?
- My purpose as your child’s teacher is to lead them in a way that they realize their worth and abilities as well as to open their minds to think for themselves. I want to spark a desire in them to read and write, and to set goals and dreams that they will never stop following and reaching for.
What can you do to help your child succeed?
- Let them see you read, read to them and with them.
- Visit the library.
- Teach them to do things for themselves.
- Devote a special time and place (tech free if necessary) to do homework.
- Encourage questions and curiosity.
- Check agendas, my website, and online grade system regularly.